Friday, April 15, 2011

Hello old fri... Yeah I'm not starting with that shit.

Things that have changed since I last wrote on here.
1) Mom died.. So subtle, aren't I?
2) Got into a relationship with the woman I tried so very hard to push away
3) Got a job (Well, sort of)
4) Forgot about writing. And then remembered again. WOOOO

In most previous articles ,or whatever the fuck you call these things, I was normally in some sort of melancholic/philosophical mood. Today, I'm just bored as fuck, so this blog is not going to have any theme as such. Its just good to be alone. I'm in spain, don't know anyone other than my batch mates, who at this time are doing their sim sessions. No one is online, No texts to reply to. Just my lappy, the music on my lappy, and my fucked up HDD that refuses to work. But this day has been more relaxing than I thought it would be.

I'm sort of a worrier of others. I like to care. But the last two hours or so, I'm oblivious to this world and its a bit of a relief. I'm sure I'll go back to my old ways soon enough. But this has been a rare..... a rare... ok for the life of me I can't grab the word I need from my head right now. Vocabulary fail much?

Few observations of spain:
Women here = Hot. How are they all so fit? And why the fuck do they show up at grocery stores in mini skirts? Makes me sound like some loser, but its not something you see in India everday (where the cows eat hay?). Look, I made a funny!. Secondly, Spanish people are damn cute when they talk in English (No, I do not have a hard on for my instructor) but he is still cute. "Study hard, but make funny too". Every single one of my instructors has said that to us. Also, My instructor says he's 91. I don't believe him, but its funny. He looks like Mario too. 1 up!.

Final thought for the day. Why is it that you end up liking a song that you'd generally hate? I mean what separates this one song from the other 1ooo songs that sound just like it? and I hate all of the other 1000. But this one. Love it. Hypocrite? I think not, its just like women I guess. They all have those cute smiles, they all have those pretty eyes, they all have tits that you'd love, asses you'd grope. But you end up liking one a lot more than the others. And then they ask you "Why?" And I have no answer to that.

Adios

No comments:

Post a Comment